Sunday 23 December 2012

One Love, One Passion from a Harley to a Royal Enfield



Just visited the Harley Davidson India facebook page and had seen some great beauties of Chromed & Painted. 

I've been asked many times for what I feel or say about the Harley Davidson India after giving my heart & soul to a British Classic and writing the Royal Enfield Blogs here.  My answer comes from a recent post I read on the same page as Willie G. Davidson says:


“Harley-Davidson owners, myself included, will tell you that their motorcycles are very close to the center of their lives. When we’re not riding them, we’re thinking about them.”



now I don't think anyone fails to understand the One Love, One passion that connects the two legends. The chrome reflected the same Sun,

and w
hether on a Harley Heritage or on a Royal Enfield Classic we carry the same dream on that highway of freedom where the road never ends.........





No comments:

Post a Comment