Sunday 10 February 2013

Inspirations from the Managing Director






“Everyone has a turning point in their lives. Mine was Royal Enfield.”


I loved bikes from when I was very young and was always on my tricycle and then bicycle, but didn't think much about motorcycles. That was until I discovered the gleaming red and chrome beauty that my father had recently acquired which was in my driveway just waiting to be ridden. 

I was nearly 18 years old at the time, just back from boarding school and joining Delhi University, and I used to spend hours looking at dad's Bullet. I did sneak it out once in a while to go around the colony streets and when I turned 18, I got a safety talk from dad, promised to always wear a helmet when I ride, and 

that's when I started my love affair with Royal Enfield. The Bullet became my soul-mate and companion and added a new and confident dimension to my personality. 


Freedom, Beauty, Power and the Beat that has mesmerized generations, found another victim in me.” 





While working on an interesting event idea, we learnt one of the great lines by the Siddhartha Lal who's not only the Managing Director Eicher Motors (merging Royal Enfield Motors) but also the man behind the phenomenon of reviving the legend of the Royal Enfield Motorcycles.




We expresses our deep respect and a great vote of thanks to Mr. Lal for realizing the millons' dream & the legend of Royal Enfield Motorcycles that rides on forever.




Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Hon'ble J Jayalalithaa handed over the allotment letter to Siddharta Lal, for 50 acres of land for the new plant of Royal Enfield at Oragadam, near Chennai. July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment